My name is Malcolm Emmanuel Lim. I was born in the year 2005. Mummy gave me a didi in 2007 and his name is Matthan Emmanuel Lim. I love my didi very much. We attend the same school together. It's so much fun. Now that he has grown up quite a bit, we play catching, hide & seek, make building blocks, play tutu train and build sand castle together. Oh.. and we like to fight with and disturb each other. Guess who wins most of the time?

Sunday, July 15, 2007

First Day to School

Do I look handsome in my new uniform? Mummy says that I look extremely good with new outfit, and looks cute when I pull my Elmo bag.

Everyday mummy will pack 1 big towel, 1 extra set of uniform, 1 milk bottle, some milk powder & my water bottle inside the bag. She will also give me some biscuits to bring along with. Such a loving mummy I have :)

Winnie the Pooh Fun Facts:
  • Debut: 1996 - Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree
  • Role: Cuddly, absent-minded stuffed bear
  • Hobbies: Eating honey, always being hungry
  • Favorite Phrase: "Do you have any Honey?"
  • Note of Interest: Disney's Pooh was based on the Agnes Brush plush toy sold in the '40s and '50s.

No comments: