My name is Malcolm Emmanuel Lim. I was born in the year 2005. Mummy gave me a didi in 2007 and his name is Matthan Emmanuel Lim. I love my didi very much. We attend the same school together. It's so much fun. Now that he has grown up quite a bit, we play catching, hide & seek, make building blocks, play tutu train and build sand castle together. Oh.. and we like to fight with and disturb each other. Guess who wins most of the time?

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Birthday celebration in school

My big day is coming. I helped mummy to prepare the goodie bags for my friends. Besides having fun putting in the sweets and crackers into the bags, I'm also enjoying putting the sweets into my mouth...Yummy. I'm on my way to school to celebrate my birthday with my friends and teachers. I'm so eager to share with them the goodie bags I have prepared for them.
Mango Cake.... yummy. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Malcolm, Happy Birthday to you.
Cake time....enjoy.
Time to give out the bags. One at a time, be patient, don't snatch please.
Okie, who want to take photos with me??


No comments: