My name is Malcolm Emmanuel Lim. I was born in the year 2005. Mummy gave me a didi in 2007 and his name is Matthan Emmanuel Lim. I love my didi very much. We attend the same school together. It's so much fun. Now that he has grown up quite a bit, we play catching, hide & seek, make building blocks, play tutu train and build sand castle together. Oh.. and we like to fight with and disturb each other. Guess who wins most of the time?

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Beauty and the Beast

Daddy showed the cartoon 'Beauty and the Beast' to me last night. It was so exciting and fun! I woke up this morning and begged Daddy to let me watch again. I sat there for more than an hour to watch... and didn't move... so niiiice to watch. Now I like to sing "Beauty and the Beast"

The beauty say "I love you" to the beast and he turn into a handsome prince! Then the castle all become so beautiful.. and they dance and dance. I like to dance also.

Daddy told me he will show me 'Sleeping Beauty' tonight.... I can't wait!!! Sigh.. now I got to go to school... but nevermind... Daddy bringing me to Macdonalds for breakfast first...

Byeeeee everybody...


No comments: