My name is Malcolm Emmanuel Lim. I was born in the year 2005. Mummy gave me a didi in 2007 and his name is Matthan Emmanuel Lim. I love my didi very much. We attend the same school together. It's so much fun. Now that he has grown up quite a bit, we play catching, hide & seek, make building blocks, play tutu train and build sand castle together. Oh.. and we like to fight with and disturb each other. Guess who wins most of the time?

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Matthan's new pacifier and new teeth

This new pacifier is from taiwan. Matthan loves this very much, but i feel that he looks really funny with this. He is going to be 11th mths old in 3 days time. Check out his 7th & 8th teeth at the bottom. Am worried that he will starts to bite me soon, just like how I used to bite mummy when I'm younger.

No comments: