My name is Malcolm Emmanuel Lim. I was born in the year 2005. Mummy gave me a didi in 2007 and his name is Matthan Emmanuel Lim. I love my didi very much. We attend the same school together. It's so much fun. Now that he has grown up quite a bit, we play catching, hide & seek, make building blocks, play tutu train and build sand castle together. Oh.. and we like to fight with and disturb each other. Guess who wins most of the time?

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Drypers Contest update



The results of the contest is out. Mummy & Matthan was announced the winner in Round 4 selections.

Mummy is so happy and excited. Well, this is indeed a great news to her :) Check out the link:
http://www.corporate.mediacorp.sg/tvmobile/drypers/winners.htm


And also after knowing this news, Mummy doesn't feel guilty anymore. Coz she used to send my photos for contest and to magazines, but never did anything for Matthan, except for this Dryper contest. This piece of news really makes her feel so contented...coz at least she did something for Matthan.

She also sent my photos to Young Parents Magazine before.. Babies in Diapers. Can you see the baby with 2 legs up? that is me...hee.

And this is another contest that I took part. When mummy knew that I'm in the Top 10, she was already very contented. But guess what?? ... the judges awarded me the Cutiest Baby Winner afterall.

No comments: