My name is Malcolm Emmanuel Lim. I was born in the year 2005. Mummy gave me a didi in 2007 and his name is Matthan Emmanuel Lim. I love my didi very much. We attend the same school together. It's so much fun. Now that he has grown up quite a bit, we play catching, hide & seek, make building blocks, play tutu train and build sand castle together. Oh.. and we like to fight with and disturb each other. Guess who wins most of the time?

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My wonderful X'mas lunch

We had our X'mas lunch at Marina Mandrian Hotel with Ah ma, Ah gong, grandaunties, uncle & aunties.
The food are very yummy, especially the Chicken Rice, Cookies & Pork floss porridge, these were the only 3 items I like to eat. Besides food, I also received alot of presents from them. I have: Elephant & Alligator soft toys from Africa, Turtle beanie , Panda solar toy, Doggie bank, Cat baby toy, Building blocks and Magnetic Drawing Board.

This is Ah Gong Henry & Ah Ma Doris

Didi, sit still.
Oh no, Ah Ma... didi is falling.

Uncle Calvin, your gf very pretty. Aunty Carol, mummy wish she can be as slim as you.

Grand Aunt Helen & Grand Aunt Jackie, looking forward to go to your place for a swim again.

Didi is always busy eating anything he can grab.
Look, the ballons are bursting...

No comments: