My name is Malcolm Emmanuel Lim. I was born in the year 2005. Mummy gave me a didi in 2007 and his name is Matthan Emmanuel Lim. I love my didi very much. We attend the same school together. It's so much fun. Now that he has grown up quite a bit, we play catching, hide & seek, make building blocks, play tutu train and build sand castle together. Oh.. and we like to fight with and disturb each other. Guess who wins most of the time?

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I'm down with high fever

Stayed in TMC for 3 days due to high fever & diarrhea. My fever was up down for 6 days.... and it can shoot up to 40.5 degree. Daddy said that my face & skin colour changed, so they quickly rushed me to hospital at 4.30am on Sunday 2/12.

After admitted, the doctor put me on drip. I cried & cried for mummy & daddy, keep crying with fear and pain.

"DADDY, TAKE OUT, TAKE OUT .... PAIN PAIN".......


Mummy brought my favorite HI5 DVDs to cheer me up....so now not pain already.



See, I can use 1 hand to play with my Building Blocks, nice? I know how to make tall building ...and also gun, piangz piangz.


Hurray, the nurse says that I can go home today (4/12), because my fever has gone down. My fever is due to some virus attack...from now, I will eat more vege & fruits so that I will be strong & mighty, to keep the virus away from me.

No comments: