My name is Malcolm Emmanuel Lim. I was born in the year 2005. Mummy gave me a didi in 2007 and his name is Matthan Emmanuel Lim. I love my didi very much. We attend the same school together. It's so much fun. Now that he has grown up quite a bit, we play catching, hide & seek, make building blocks, play tutu train and build sand castle together. Oh.. and we like to fight with and disturb each other. Guess who wins most of the time?

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hair cut for my photoshoot

Got to get my hair tidy up abit so that I will look nice & handsome for my photoshoot this coming Sunday. Check out my photographer website http://www.yewkwang.com/


This is Uncle Alex. He is my hair stylist. I will only go to him because he can make me look HANDSOME. But the main reason is that he will always give me my favorite candies after my hair cut. Hee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

U've a beautiful baby there! Just thought of recommendin you a senior financial consultant of prudential.His professionalism will be able to aid u in planning the future of ur baby! Should you be interested, contact Frankie Tan at tan.chee.chong@prudential.com.sg or 97947879! My warmest regards to ur whole family! :)